Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good days of surf

Here is by brother-in-law on a great wave at M*****. It was an insanely good day and we each got just a few waves. Usually, I never bother driving down there when you have W********* and S****** right there in I********. He couldn't look more like Greg Noll if he had stripes tattooed on his a**. He was riding the same board (same a** too) during Hurricane Bill and looking just as good.


Here’s, one of me on a nice little wave in S*******. Some of you know it’s paradise for logging. I’m on my favorite board, an A*** K**** that’s *’*”, single f**. This was small day of the trip, though it never really got bigger than a consistent chest-high. A surfer from AL, staying on the beach for the winter, took the pictures then burned me a CD in his hut. We’re back there this winter.




No comments: